Here you will find a range of sample resources.
***10 new additional dance schemes of work (Nursery - Year 6) added November 2016***
We continually update and improve the quality of all our resources. Most recently we have added an Adventurous Activities Scheme of Work, along with over 100 more dance videos. Please be assured that you have access to high-quality physical education programmes that will inspire all of your pupils to become physically literate. Further, and in line with the government’s guidance to schools on spending their PE and Sport Premium, we are providing you with the very best teaching resources to help you teach PE and sport.
Our resources provide you with expertly planned, tried and tested physical activities which address physical and creative development in the EYFS and PE in KS1 and KS2 Our web site content is vast.
At PE Primary we understand the importance of developing physically literate children and young people. Feedback from schools who continue to use our resources over time, strongly suggests that their children consistently exhibit confidence, competence, creativity and enjoyment of movement in a range of physical activity contexts.
Our web site content includes:
* 546 detailed lesson plans in 89 units of study, for gymnastic, dance, games and athletic activities;
* 'At a glance' overviews for each unit of study;
* 270 videos that help make learning ‘come alive;’
* Lesson plans hyperlinked to around 150 videos and over 350 images;
* 200 warm up activities and 100 cool down activities;
* Assessment and recording of pupil progress and attainment;
* An Adventurous Activities scheme of work;
* Assessment for Learning strategies, including pupil self-assessment.
* New dance schemes of work (Nursery to Year 6) - added 27.11.16
To view lesson plans and unit overviews, please use the link below to Dropbox.
To view the videos, please click on each one.
View lesson plans and unit overviews
Web site last updated: 01.12.16
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01495 315563 / 07941 445977