Resources for teachers in the Early Years Foundation Stage, key stage 1 and key stage 2
PE Primary provides a high quality service that will:
- raise the profile of PE and sport across your school;
- develop the best PE pedagogy and use it as a tool for whole school improvement;
- increase the confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport;
- provide PE subject leaders with CPD resources (PowerPoint files) that can be easily shared amongst colleagues.
Our resources have been developed by individuals who have a wealth of experience at all levels (teachers, PE advisors, PE lecturers, Ofsted inspectors), in physical education in the primary sector.
Our resources offer you:
- a broad and balanced programme of PE/physical development from nursery to year 6;
- the best pedagogical principles and practice;
- an outstanding level of support for both experienced and inexperienced teachers of PE.
- excellent value for money
To find out more about how to use our resources, follow this link
Our resources are updated regularly.
If you aren’t a member yet, you can sample our resources by following the link to our samples materials .You will find plenty of FREE resources on that page.
Our teachers have commented on their increased confidence in delivering PE lessons and this is down to the easy to use, comprehensive and engaging resources and layout of the website. The PowerPoint additions to the site are fantastic and we will definitely use them to document our approach, delivery and impact of PE in the School. We look forward to using PEPrimary again this year!
Gary Henderson (Assistant Principal), Hamford Primary Academy, Essex